So I was recently nominated for 3 Awards (click through to the people who nominated me. Check them out! They’re awesome!!)
So the rules for all three of the was to:
1) Display the Beautiful Blogger award on your blogawards
2) Announce your win in a post and link back to the blogger who awarded you with it
3) Present 15 awards to deserving bloggers
4) Drop them a comment on their site/blog to let them know you awarded them
5) Post seven interesting things about yourself.
Alright, I suppose lumping all of them together is kind of cheating, but I don’t have many interesting facts about me and I don’t follow that many bloggers, so I’m gonna keep this short and sweet haha.
Things About Me:
- I’m a recent graduate and just got my $30,000 bit of card stock that says I’m good at English and junk 😛
- I co-run a book club (Three Nerds) and we are always accepting new members and we do a side “job” of reading and writing reviews for people. So if you have a book ready to publish/already published, we’d love to help spread the word out!
- I used to be really athletic before I dislocated my knee…three times…and tore a few knee ligaments. Yeah, that tends to set back an athletic career.
- I’ve always wanted to be a wedding planner
- I am 5 feet and 9 inches of awkward
- I am dating 6 feet and 2 inches of almost as awkward
- If I try to walk in heels I will fall and probably die.
Well like I said before, I don’t follow that many blogs and idk how this really works, but I nominate the following people for ALL OF THE AWARDS. Each of these blogs I have found to be enjoyable, versatile, and reflective. That’s something I don’t say very often – I am a difficult person to please!
I probably did this wrong…oh well. T.T